Learn By Doing
Not Just Watching
The Cirruslabs Advantage
Understanding and implementing Agile at your organization is a multi-step process that can be adapted to your unique business needs. Whether you’re on the path to simply understand the basics or you’re reaching for the heights and want to become an Agile master, we offer courses for all stages of your journey.
Agile Fundamentals (ICP-AF)
Designed for IT Teams
- For those new to agile or practitioners who recognize the need to focus on “being” agile in addition to “doing” agile
- Assist teams with gaining common vocabulary and understanding of processes
- Introduces Scrum and Kanban
Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF)
Designed for Non-IT Teams
- Benefits Finance, Marketing, HR, Portfolio and Program Management teams
- For all teams new to agile or practitioners who recognize the need to focus on “being” agile in addition to “doing” agile
- Topics range from Agile Strategic Planning to Executing Agile for business teams
Agile Project Management (ICP-APM)
Designed for Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Strategies and techniques for successful Lean/Agile project implementation
- Knowledge of agile concepts for adaptive planning, customer collaboration, and value-driven delivery
- Agile metrics, reporting, and contract management
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Improve leadership skills
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum.
- How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts.
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered.
Certified Scrum Product Owner (ICP-AF)
Increase the speed, scalability, quality
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- How to write user stories that drive innovative products
- How to prioritize your backlog to create maximum ROI
Agile Testing Certification (ICP-TST)
Designed for Testers and Developers
- Introduction to agile testing techniques and terminology i.e. Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Instruction on how to set up an overall test automation strategy, including determining which types of tests are better suited for automated versus manual execution.
- Certification also highlights strategies for creating an automated story and feature tests as well as system and integration tests.
Certified Scrum Developer Course
Learn real-world Agile coding practices and techniques for Scrum implementation.
- learn real-world Agile coding practices and techniques in an interactive, hands-on environment with exercises and live coding projects.
- Expose students to the most important tools and techniques that need to be applied in order to build good software in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires.
Atlassian – Jira and Confluence Administration
Optimize your use of Atlassian Tools
- We offer Atlassian training classes to help you make the most of your investment. From introductory level classes to advance JIRA and Confluence administration, see how we can help!
Our Agile training helps teams to learn and adapt to their roles in the Agile environment. Our certification courses bring your organization to focus on business value delivery – fast
Our goal is to meet our client's business needs and help them take the future modernization journey through innovation.
5865 North Point Pkwy, Suite 200
Alpharetta, GA 30022