Certified Scrum Product OwnerAgile Team Training Services
About this Training
The Certified Scrum Product Owner course is a two-day, interactive class introducing the concepts of Agile business leadership using the Scrum framework. Successful participants will become Certified Scrum Product Owners, a first step in the journey towards a more adaptive form of business leadership.
Participants gain practical tools and techniques for engaging with software delivery teams.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Create Product Vision
- Utilize Agile Road Mapping
- Product Backlog Management – User stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc.
- Agile Release Planning
- Working in Sprints
- Roles of Product Owner and interaction with stakeholders
No specific work experience is required for the course; however, a CSM Certification or some Scrum knowledge is recommended.
What is included
- 2-Day CSPO In-person Course
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance