Certified Scrum MasterAgile Team Training Services
About this Training
During this interactive, dynamic two-day course, your instructors will share proven, real-world experiences and techniques for successfully implementing Scrum. Through short, focused lectures that examine each piece of the Scrum framework, the class will engage in several small group activities to reinforce each topic and maximize your understanding and retention of Scrum.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Maintain and use a Burndown Chart
- Manage Product Backlogs
- Plan Releases and Iterations (Sprints)
- Conduct Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews & Retrospective meetings
- Track and Report Progress
- Effectively Apply the Agile Manifesto Principles
The multiple-choice, CSM exam is administered online and access is sent via email 24-48 hours after attendance is recorded and reported by your Scrum Alliance Instructor. You have 90-day access to take the exam and 2 attempts towards passing.
What is included
- 2-Day CSM In-person Course
- CSM Certification Fee: 90-day exam access, 2 attemps towards passing
- 2-Year Membership to Scrum Alliance